Looking for a stunning and delicious, but lazy and quick vegan breakfast idea? Look no further than these one-ingredient cinnamon roll waffles.
One can of Immaculate’s cinnamon rolls.
I love this brand because I don’t know of another. They are at Safeway and our co-op. They don’t contain high-fructose corn syrup or hydrogenated oils. And, they happen to be vegan!
Looking to add to the breakfast array? Try Field Roast apple maple breakfast sausages as well as fresh strawberries for a pop of color.
- Pre-heat waffle iron
- Open cinnamon roll container and separate rolls
- Spray preheated waffle iron with coconut oil
- Plop cinnamon roll down in the middle
- Press lid firmly down and wait for the green light to turn on or whatever it is that waffle irons do when they’re ready
- Carefully open lid and remove – it might stick a little to the top or bottom, just use a spatula to pry it off
It looks like the real deal to me!
Drizzle with included icing or maple syrup.
Do you have a favorite easy waffle recipe? What fruit goes well with cinnamon? Tells us your thoughts below.