A good exfoliating lip scrub is perfect any time of year but is especially helpful during the winter or in a drying climate. It helps shed the chapped layers leaving new skin that is ready and open for moisturization. It also makes my applied lipstick look even better!
What you’ll need:
- organic sugar (evaporated cane juice or coconut sugar)
- oil (I used almond but jojoba or olive oil would be great too!)
Add a booster:
- essential oils
- vanilla bean powder
Homemade Lemon Vanilla Lip Scrub
- 2 tablespoons organic sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla bean powder
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon essential oil
- 1-2 teaspoons almond oil
- Mix ingredients in a small container. Using fingers rub a dab into your lips for 20-30 seconds and rinse with lukewarm water. Apply your favorite lip balm or a dab of oil.
Use this scrub every night, you will feel like a new being!