I’m sure the co-op here has something similar and if not there’s always Amazon (after a quick peruse – I see many similar freeze dried options).
Blueberry Cobbler Bars
Nutritional Information per serving (7 bar method):
Calories: 191 | Fat: 6 g | Fiber: 5 g | Protein: 4 g | Vitamin C: 7% | Calcium: 3% | Iron: 7% | Potassium: 13% | Vitamin E: 18%
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1 cup pitted medjool dates (about 12)
- 1.2 ounce (34g) bag freeze dried blueberries (make sure the 'keep fresh' packet is removed)
- 1/2 teaspoon almond or vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- dash nutmeg
- Process blueberries, oats, and sunflower seeds in a food processor fitted with the s-blade until finely ground. Add in almond or vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg and dates; and process until everything is well mixed and 'batter' sticks together when pinched between 2 fingers.
- Press mix into an 8x6 pan lined with wax paper (for easy removal) and cut into 7 bars. Or cut 7 bars in half for 14 - you could even roll into balls, just depends on your snack mission.
- Sunflower seeds are high in Vitamin E, Vitamin B1, Manganese, Tryptophan, and Copper.
- These are like homemade Lara bars and only take minutes to make
- Keep on the counter in a sealed container (or in the fridge)
- A perfect snack or fuel for a hike
Time to go have one myself! xo