I’m not only partial to skulls, I love all things Halloween! Like Frankenstein that’s really guacamole in disguise.
Delicious guacamole and it’s all yours.
What you need:
- Plenty of your favorite guacamole (1 batch of this will make 2-3 Franken-cups)
- Blue corn tortilla chips or strips
- Clear plastic ‘tumbler’ cups – 9 ounces or smaller (tumbler have a wider opening and taper slightly toward the base, which is great for the chips)
- Black 1/2 to 1 inch craft pom poms or black thumbtacks
- Black electrical tape, duct tape, or black stickers
- Monster eye stickers or googly eyes
- Hot glue gun
- Wire-cutting pliers
Grab cups and decorate with eyes. Make a mouth out of electrical tape, duct tape or cutting apart black numbers. Similarly make a scar for Frank’s face using one longer strip of black tape and 3-4 short pieces to cross over the long piece. Make Frank’s neck bolts using craft pom poms or thumbtacks—if using thumbtacks, take the wire cutters and remove the ‘nail’ part as close to the base as you can get—hot glue either of these in place. Voila!
Take another plastic cup and fill it with guacamole, a little over half way. This means you can save Frank for next year!
Place guacamole cup in the Frankenstein cup.
Top guacamole with blue corn tortilla chips for Frank’s signature jet black hair.
Be careful, Frankenstein might try to take over the world.
Or at least a very large pumpkin.
We are getting closer and closer to Halloween. What do you most look forward to? Scary movies? Snacks? Treats? Tricks? Dressing up?
When I was little I remember sticking one of those black spider rings in our tub of margarine. Hilarious! I forget who I scared with that one, probably my Mom. 🙂 xoxo
I love this! you are so creative! Happy Halloween!
Thank you Felix! Happy Halloween to you too!
BOO!! i am gonna steal this and everyone is gonna love it!! thanks Michelle : )