This was a delicious smoothie and is filled with plant fiber, protein, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, anti-cancer properties and let’s not forget great flavor.
Cucumber Winter Smoothie
- 1 cucumber, ends removed and rough chopped
- 2 apples, cored and rough chopped
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 2-4 cups baby spinach (I used 4)
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup water
- Add ingredients to a high-speed blender and process until smooth. If using a regular blender just chop the ingredients a little smaller and blend in batches if necessary.
- *Note: I was using one of my smaller blendtec containers and blended the fruit first then added the spinach and finished blending.
16 g of fiber – 9 g protein – 29% iron – 24% calcium – 405% vitamin c – 47% vitamin a — does a body good!