I made these more than a week ago and was completely surprised when I realized I never did a post. I shared a picture on instagram and facebook and that was it.
This deliciousness must be shared, for so many reasons!
- People are always wanting ways or ideas to use their raw fermented sauerkraut
- It’s also a good way to use miso, leftover vegetables hanging around, and even the recent Savory Raw Vegan Trail Mix
- Have I mentioned it was FRICKING delicious?!
- Avocados. Nothing more needs to be said
Raw Vegan Parsnip Rice Nori Rolls
This was a whole lot of yum, the kind of yum that makes your eyes roll back in your skull. I loved the spiciness of the cayenne and crunchiness of the trail mix.
- 1 nori sheet
- 1 tablespoon miso
- 1/2 cup or more of shredded parsnip
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1/3 cup raw fermented sauerkraut
- 2 tablespoons Savory Raw Vegan Trail Mix
- dash cayenne pepper
- Lay your nori sheet, shiny side down on a cutting board.
- Spread out the miso on the first section or so of nori. Then layer with shredded parsnip, sauerkraut, avocado, trail mix, and cayenne. Just make sure to leave the last 1/2 -1 inch blank.
- Use your hands to roll it up and wet the blank area with water and close to seal. Let sit for a moment to seal.
- Cut roll with a very sharp knife into approximately 1 inch slices. Serve with tamari or bragg liquid aminos.
©Feed Your Skull
You just might want to make 2 rolls. I did.
Go on. Have a bite!
By the way packs of 5-50 nori sheets can be bought at Asian grocery stores near the dried seaweed or at a Whole Foods near the dried seaweed.
For other nori roll ideas, check these out:
Wow they look and sound amazing!!
Thank you so much! I had to make sure I got some, Jeremy was going through these at a quick rate 😉