There’s really not much to explain here except that I made a double batch of Bob’s Red Mill Organic quinoa with goals to use some in a veggie soup later and have some to last through out the week and use in salads etc. I followed the package instructions and then added 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, I say to keep it moist and avoid it later, but who knows? I just wanted to.
To make the vegetable plate, I just used some of the stuff I had on hand and a splash of tamari seasoning.
Mixed Vegetable Quinoa Plate with Tamari
Easily makes 1 or as many servings as you want, just using what you have on hand.
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa (add a dab of olive oil if you want, mine was in the big batch)
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
- 1 tablespoons sliced red onion
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- splash of tamari seasoning
- Combine on a plate or bowl and enjoy! Feel free to include with fresh raw fermented sauerkraut.