I’ve ran 3 days in a row this week and I’m planning on running tomorrow, today was the elliptical. I’m definitely getting back into a workout groove, so the running is new and breathless. With all that activity I felt like some hearty protein filled chia seeds between lunch and breakfast. Which led to this….
Feed Your Skull a Snack | Toffee Chia Applesauce Pudding with Granola
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chia seed (I got mine from nuts.com)
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup natural un-sweetened applesauce (I used Trader Joe's)
- 4 drops of Sweet Leaf English Toffee stevia sweetener
- 1/4 cup homemade granola
- Mix with a fork chia and water, setting aside for 5 minutes.
- Add chia/water mix to applesauce, toffee sweetener, and granola and mix well. Enjoy!
I’m currently using Couch to 5K…again…to get back into running, do you run? Hate it, love it? I don’t hate it per say but I definitely don’t think to do it on my own. I like the app and alternating jogs with walks. I look forward to the day when it will be effortless…because it will be…right?