This is going to be my new favorite dressing. For reals. It is super quick and easy to boot. I normally wouldn’t measure ingredients, I’m a dump it in sort of girl, but I wanted to share with you the balance that I came up with. Feel free to adjust any of the ingredients to your liking.
Miso can usually be found at Whole Foods near the vegan/veg refrigerated products, an Asian grocery store, or your nearest health food grocer. If you’re unable to find it try 1-2 tablespoons of natural peanut butter instead. Report back to tell us how mmm-tasty it was.
Miso Yum Dressing
This is maybe the best dressing I've ever made. Seriously. I'm in heaven.
- 2 heaping tablespoons Westbrae Natural White Miso
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons San-J organic tamari
- 3 tablespoons Nakano rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon organic blue agave (or sweetener of your choice)
- 1/4 teaspoon world market Thai spice blend (optional)
- a dash or 2 or 3 of cayenne pepper
- Add ingredients to a mini food processor or a small personal blender cup and blend until dressing is smooth and creamy looking. This could probably also be whisked.
- Enjoy over your favorite salad or as a light dip for veggies.
This makes 4 oz and goes perfect with 5 cups of chopped veggies or use it for a couple days worth of lunch salads. I used it with today’s Miso Yum Chopped Salad.
What’s your favorite dressing (homemade or store bought)? This dressing for homemade and Girard’s light Champagne vinaigrette for store bought.
This looks great.
I love that you have your own gravatar Sugar! This was amazing, you would have loved it!