What you’ll need per wrap:
- 1 Collard leaf, de-stemmed
- 1 tablespoon Sun-dried tomato hummus
- 2 teaspoons basil pesto
- 1 slice red onion
- 4 grape tomatoes, halved
- small handful baby spinach
- 1 carrot, peeled & shredded
- 1 tablespoon feta or raw vegan Parmesan cheese
- 4 kalamata olives, halved (optional)
See our week of collard wraps so far:
Today is the first ever crafty day with my new Portland peeps! Besides the website logo, I haven’t played around with my craftsy side in years, so I’m really looking forward to this day of inspiration! To encourage this inspiration I’m bringing the Banana Peanut Butter Wraps that are nutritious and delicious.
Do you have a craftsy side? I’m trying to renew mine and it’s almost like a buzz of energy when I’m in ‘the zone’, I’ve missed that!