Today, I just wanted to share a nice ‘go to’ recipe idea. Apple Peanut Butter Sandwiches! Place it in a travel sturdy container with a few walnuts or almonds and it’s a very filling and satisfying snack!
- Grab your favorite apple
- Core the apple
- Use a mandolin or knife to slice a 1/4″ thickness
- Spread with your favorite natural nut butter
- Sprinkle with cinnamon or nutmeg (I meant to grab cinnamon but had the nutmeg instead – great mistake!)
- Eat as an open faced sandwich or top with another slice of apple to finish
- Enjoy simple deliciousness!
What is your favorite ‘go to’ snack?